3. Exiting the market is only permitted after 12.00pm if it is safe enough to do so, at the discretion of market staff. Otherwise, stallholders are required to stay in their position until a clear and safe passageway emerges.
4. It is the responsibility of the stallholder to ensure their marquee and/or any other temporary structures are safety secured at the front and back.
5. All stallholders are required to allow a minimum 1.5m walkway between stalls.
6. You enter our carpark and marketplace at your own risk
7. We are not liable for you or any person with you for:
A. Injury to you or anyone else
B. Damage to or theft of your vehicle
C. Damage to or theft of any of your personal belongings
8. Signage and reasonable requests from market staff are to be followed
9. The sale of goods without permission from market staff inside the marketplace and carpark boundaries is not permitted
10. Anti social behaviour and illegal activity is not permitted
11. Market management reserves the right to refuse entry, evict and/or ban any persons at all times irrespective of that person being in possession of a valid receipt of purchase from us